Search Amway Leaders

Saturday, September 18, 2021

Where’s the damned WWDB Amway Family Reunion hotel?

 The Amway WWDB Family Reunion was taking place at the time, and I recall driving around trying to find the hotel we were staying at. We'd taken a couple of false turns before finally spotting the motel - just barely. This particular Howard Johnson's was in the process of changing its name to something else - I don't recall what it became known as. Perhaps it is the other way around. Perhaps whatever hotel name was becoming a HJ's was a good idea at the time. In the parking lot of the hotel I was looking for, I noticed a tiny sign for it and assumed the address was correct, so I pulled in.

It was a little after 6 p.m. I was freaked out from taking the incorrect turns and being unable to locate the hotel, which was most likely due to a lack of signage owing to the name change that was taking place. Because of this, I was a little stressed as I pulled in.

Then Ambot's stupid cell phone starts ringing! Ambot: Shit! It scared the very daylights out of me! I was so close to driving the car into the swimming pool at the hotel!

And who would it be, exactly? Is it possible that he is the same son of a b*tch who has bombarded us with approximately 20 calls in the last 4 hours? You guessed it: it's a girl! Captain Fuck Up is the shithead who sponsors him.

Oh my God, I'm enraged. The moment I pull up to a hotel with my email confirmation in hand, I stomp inside to see whether I'm in the right place and if not, if the desk receptionist can direct me in the direction of where I want to go. Fortunately, I had located the correct hotel, and he informed me about the property's sale and the uncertainty caused by the name change.

Just as I'm about to complete registration, Ambot steps in and wonders if we've arrived at the correct location. If it hadn't been for the fact that it was, I would have returned to the car by now!

As we're driving around the hotel parking lot to find a parking spot close to our room, he inquires as to the nature of my problem. I explain that my nerves are frazzled as a result of that fucking phone call, and that what that guy wants is irrelevant. What part of his brain isn't processing the fact that we don't have his fucking money and don't know where it went?

If you read my previous blog, you would know that Captain Fuck Up had misplaced his money and was stranded at home, unable to attend the World Wide Dream Builders Family Reunion in San Francisco.

After hours of listening to Ambot's side of the phone call, I decided enough was enough. What I didn't want to hear was any more about that damned misplaced money.

And I'm still pissed off at that fucking fool, to be honest!

The hotel where we stayed provided me with yet another reason to loathe that conceited jerk. They permitted dogs on the premises! This was something I didn't realise until we arrived and saw the "pet friendly" sign.

We had to put our dog in the kennel because the original plans were for Captain Fuck Up and his long suffering wife to accompany us on the drive to Family Reunion, which meant they would be taking up valuable backseat room. Because it was high season in the summer, the kennel demanded a deposit at the time of booking (I believe it was $50) just in case we cancelled or failed to show up, so they had our credit card number on file. As a result, by the time Captain Fuck Up informed them that they would not be able to leave until the afternoon, it was too late to cancel the kennel. When we picked up our dog on Monday, the cost of 4 days kennel with 3 walks a day plus early check-in had risen to well over $100. And, yes, you will be charged one day for each day or portion of a day - Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday, for example. By the time we returned home on Sunday night, they had locked their doors. As opposed to the dog being allowed to stay at the hotel for free.

Yes, please continue to provide me with more reasons to dislike that fucking jerk!

After all, do we need any more evidence that sponsoring someone into Amway is an extremely BAD idea when their wife has a lengthy history of being hostile to the sponsor? They'll be dragged into Amway, and the wife will keep track of every cent that fucking asshole sponsor caused them to spend. Even though I don't have the numbers broken out by item, I did note in Excel that the WWDB Family Reunion tickets cost $485 total. The cost of gas, lodging, food, and a dog kennel comes to $850.

If any IBOs are reading this, please remember that if your friend's wife doesn't like you, don't sponsor them into Amway! It's only going to get worse. There was never a finer time. Due to the fact that you have caused them financial and emotional hardship, she will come to despise you much more than she did before. Continue to ignore them, or you might find yourself published on her site one day as well!

Share This
Previous Post
Next Post

Pellentesque vitae lectus in mauris sollicitudin ornare sit amet eget ligula. Donec pharetra, arcu eu consectetur semper, est nulla sodales risus, vel efficitur orci justo quis tellus. Phasellus sit amet est pharetra

0 comments:

Most Popular