Search Amway Leaders

Saturday, September 18, 2021

Counsel with Upline

 Platinums, Emeralds, and Diamonds would constantly advise their flock to seek advice from their superiors. Take advice from your superiors. Pay attention to what they're saying. Follow the example of your upline.

My Ambot, as well as myself, had to put up with being "counselled" by upline on a regular basis.

“You've got to be kidding me,” I'd say to the Ambot after a while. “Can you tell me what qualifications these youngsters have to be counsellors?”

“They're our upline,” he would say, echoing his words back to me.

Apparently, the subliminal message was that we should elevate them to a pedestal and worship them. As far as I'm concerned, this isn't going to happen. I've known our sponsor for many years and have never gotten along with him. His finest characteristics are that he is irresponsible and unreliable, and things only get worse from there. I can't tell you how much I admire him and how much I want to be like him. Always behind on the rent, being threatened with eviction, having the phone cut off, debt collectors calling on a regular basis, and having car problems is a chronic problem. Yes, I aspire to be as successful as my upline!

Let's have a look. Us. We've been in business for a long time and have done quite well for ourselves. We are the proud owners of our own home, which was not our first home. We've bought as much as we've been able to with our limited resources. We have a wonderful collection of automobiles, none of which are brand new, but which are recent models. We've made some investments. Because of our hobbies, travel, and the people in our lives, we have a fulfilling lifestyle.

Them. The "upline with whom to consult." We're twenty to thirty years younger than they are, on average. Working jobs such as janitor, cashier at a coffee shop, carpenter, and salesperson. All of these positions are respectable if you're earning a fair living. There are no savings. There is a lot of debt. Renters. Drive clunkers on the highway.

Hmm. Who should be seeking counsel from whom in this situation?

Ambot, on the other hand, was dead serious. “I need to consult with my superiors.”

Afterwards, he'd go off to glean whatever useful information he could from these stupid twits.

When we were younger, we had to save money to buy our first home, our cars broke down at inconvenient times, and the majority of us worked in dead-end occupations that didn't provide nearly enough revenue to support our families. We all have to start somewhere, and it takes time to accumulate savings and reach a financially secure stage in our lives, as well.

When I was that young, I certainly didn't pass myself off as any kind of counsellor or therapist.

When your upline is clueless and lacking in life experience, you should use the phrase "counsel with upline." This is a bad concept.

Here's an excellent suggestion for kids who insist on having their downline counsel with them. Errors and omissions insurance should be purchased. If you give someone incorrect advise during a counselling session, you run the danger of having your arse sued off.

No matter what your profession is, having this form of insurance is a sensible business move in and of itself. It's funny, but I don't recall anyone in my upline advocating to IBOs that they protect their asses and obtain sufficient business liability insurance.

Share This
Previous Post
Next Post

Pellentesque vitae lectus in mauris sollicitudin ornare sit amet eget ligula. Donec pharetra, arcu eu consectetur semper, est nulla sodales risus, vel efficitur orci justo quis tellus. Phasellus sit amet est pharetra

0 comments:

Most Popular