Search Amway Leaders

Saturday, September 18, 2021

What to do in Boise during Amway WWDB Family Reunion 2011?

 Due to the fact that the Amway WWDB Puryear Family Reunion 2011 will be hosted in Boise, Idaho in July, I thought I'd take a look at some of the tourism attractions that the area has to offer for those who will be visiting.

There are folks travelling to Boise in July who are not interested in attending this gathering, and I'm sure IBOs would be astonished to learn of this!

So I went ahead and did a quick Google search, and this is what I came up with.

The Boise Art Museum is located in the city of Boise, Idaho. The cost of admission for adults is $5, with prices slightly lower for children and other age groups. Let's see, if I didn't have any interest in visiting the Louvre, I'm not sure I'd be interested in visiting this art museum either. I guess I'm lacking in culture! Hell! If I had to choose between Family Reunion and visiting an art gallery, I'd prefer the latter because I enjoy looking at paintings.

The Boise Zoo is located in the city of Boise, Idaho. The cost of admission for adults is $7. There is less for the other age groups. You are well aware that this is not a bad price for a zoo. I'd most likely go. It's far more enjoyable than watching those orangutans from the stage!

Tours of Boise via Trolley The cost of admission for a narrated tour of Boise is $18 for adults and less for children under the age of 12. Once you've been on one trolley, you've been on them all, believe it or not! I'm not sure I'd be able to pull this off. At least not until I was forced to pick between the trolley and Family Reunion, which I would refuse to do. Clang, clatter, clatter! Everyone on board!!!

The Idaho Capitol Building is open to the public for free tours.

Roaring Springs Waterpark is a family-friendly attraction. We're having a conversation now! On a hot summer day, this is just the type of entertainment I enjoy. The price is determined on how tall you are. If you're over 4', the cost is $27.99. With the exception of seniors (over 55), there is no height restriction for $22.99. Ha! Hey, it's less expensive and more fun than Family Reunion!

Check out Trip Advisor to find out about the best things to do in Boise.

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Attractions-g35394-Activities-Boise Idaho.html

Which brings up the question of what, according to Trip Advisor, is the top-rated tourist destination in Boise.

The old penitentiary, where I used to work!

Tours are reasonably priced at $5 per person.

You're all familiar with the procedure by now. I'd go there if I could! Absolutely, if I had to choose between attending an Amway gathering and going to jail, I would choose jail every time.

That's all there is to it. There's plenty of other things to do in Boise, Idaho, if you don't want to attend the Amway WWDB Family Reunion.

Of course, the majority of you are now on to me. This is just another blog to climb to the top of the Google search engines using the key terms I need to annoy IBO searchers looking for information on the Amway WWDB Puryear Family Reunion 2011 who are looking for information on the reunion. As a side note, I hope this may be of assistance to a wife who has been pulled away from the Family Reunion by her brainwashed husband but refuses to enter the Idaho Qwest Arena for the brainwashing sessions. There are a variety of different activities available in Boise.

I simply hope that this message doesn't have a negative impact on those unfortunate souls who are searching for Boise tourist attractions for legitimate reasons!

Share This
Previous Post
Next Post

Pellentesque vitae lectus in mauris sollicitudin ornare sit amet eget ligula. Donec pharetra, arcu eu consectetur semper, est nulla sodales risus, vel efficitur orci justo quis tellus. Phasellus sit amet est pharetra

0 comments:

Most Popular