Search Amway Leaders

Saturday, September 18, 2021

Amway Juices

 I was going to include something about the one Amway product that I didn't mind - the juices - but I changed my mind. There were two options available: tropical and berry. Both were acceptable, but the cherry was my favourite. If we had to buy, buy, buy in order to raise our PV so that our upline could achieve their objectives, the juice was the one thing I could accept my Ambot buying for me to make it through the day. Tolerant to a point. They are approximately $30 for a case of 12 tins. We're talking about 8oz. tins here.

Extremely poor value for money!

Just this morning, I purchased a half gallon (64 ounce) of tropical juice from a well-known national brand for.97 cents. Consider the following scenario: I purchased a gallon of gas for $1.94. That's more than the amount of juice contained in a 12-pack of Amway juice (total 96 ounces). My brand of juice tastes better than Amway juice, and it costs a fraction of the price as well.

It's a no-brainer as to which product is a better value. Better quality for a lower price.

He would have argued with some ridiculous argument about why he should buy the same goods from someone else's store instead of buying it from his own store when he was still an Ambot.

My counter-argument would have been that if you're a fucking moron and charge too much for your items, people will go somewhere else to shop.

He never understood the complete picture, which was that Amway, not him, was in charge of setting the price. If I had been able to purchase the 12-pack of Amway juices for $3, it would have been a much better value, but he couldn't set the pricing to be competitive with a well-known brand and avoid taking a significant loss out of his own pocket.

As a result, he proceeded to recite his upline's speeches and blather on about nutritional value, which is something that the name brands normally surpass Amway on nonetheless. Is it true that Amway sells juice that is ten times the price of their competitors? Scam! Take to the hills and hide. Make the most of the best deal!

So I just wanted to clarify that Amway does indeed sell a beverage that does not taste like piss, but it is too expensive for me to consider purchasing it, and it comes in a meagre 8-ounce serving size.

Share This
Previous Post
Next Post

Pellentesque vitae lectus in mauris sollicitudin ornare sit amet eget ligula. Donec pharetra, arcu eu consectetur semper, est nulla sodales risus, vel efficitur orci justo quis tellus. Phasellus sit amet est pharetra

0 comments:

Most Popular